Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The beach

I just got back from a wonderful much needed vacation. Life has gotten a little out of hand lately and it was so nice to get away. I went with my boyfriend and some of his family. We rented a couple of condos that were right on the beach, we had balconies over looking the water. Water as far as the eye can see, I loved it. I love the beach! I love the sound of the waves crashing, I love how they can just ... flow right though you, how the sound can just flow right though you like you have become part of the ocean. Gosh I'm probably just being silly, it sounds silly on paper, I don't know how to describe it. All I know is when I'm there, listening, it just allows my soul to become free, to forget everything. It's amazing. Like a religion.

Needless to say I did have a wonderful time. I came back surprisingly tan with a replenished apatite for life. Nothing better than that.

No comments: