Monday, August 20, 2007

I just don't know.

This weekend was a bit... rough to say the least. My boy friend was suppose to go to a bachelor party this weekend and was to be leaving early morning on Saturday. Instead we were woken with terrible horrible news. His best friends little sister died in a house fire.

How do you react to that? I just don't know. How do you comfort someone having to go though with that? It was and is going to be rough this past weekend and this week.

I met her once, so pretty and outgoing ... her whole life a head of her. Over the past few days, feeling like a spectator more than help, I've just been a witness to her life being unfolded in front of me, hearing about this amazing life, amazing person and how it was cut short. Part of me can't even comprehend.

I just want to send thoughts and prayers out to the family's that are suffering these losses. Know that you are not alone. I'm so sorry.

No comments: